Sunday, May 1, 2011

Thank you, Kim Tak Gu!

Eversince I started on my journey to becoming a virtual assistant, a constant source of inspiration for me is the lead character of the hit Koreanovela Baker King, Kim Tak Gu. It's not because he's good-looking  ^ - ^,
although there's that, but because of the qualities that he possesses. The trait I admire most about him is his positive outlook in life. Fans of this show will know what I mean. He is always smiling and ready to give a helping hand. And despite seemingly insurmountable odds and overwhelming obstacles that would have broken a lesser man, he is always able to rise above the challenges that life throws at him without losing his sense of fairness and his innate honesty. And he is humble, ready to accept his mistakes and learn from them.

     Those who come to know Kim Tak Gu whether in the show or fans like me, have their lives touched and changed in one way or another.

     He is truly an inspiration especially to an aspiring virtual assistant like me and one of the reasons why I eagerly get up each morning so that I can continue my lessons to add to my skills and become a phenomenal virtual assistant.

     The show has ended its run on GMA-7 but the lessons in life will linger and I promised myself  I will buy a copy of the show to remind me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...