Saturday, May 28, 2011

4 Mouth Watering ways I can spend my first odesk earnings

     Take a look at this screenshot.


     That's my very first odesk earnings! And that's equivalent to 4 hours of work. Not bad, huh?

     Now, I'm contemplating on how I should use this money. I can think of several but here are for me the top mouth watering ways:

1. Treat myself to a coke float from McDonald's. I'm sooo dying to have one. Ok, I'm gonna treat my kids too.

2. Buy a half-gallon of Selecta Ice Cream Hershey's Kisses that Carmina Villaroel and her family are promoting on TV. ( Do they get a year's supply, I wonder?) That should be enough for five of us at home.

3. Summer is over according to PAG-ASA and I have yet to make my Chowking halo-halo-with-1 scoop-ice cream dream into reality.

4. Why don't I just satisfy my craving for a piece, ok 2 pieces of grilled spicy and juicy pork chops?

     On second thoughts, maybe I should just put this amount to good use and save it to pay for my internet.
  
     What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...