Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ready to Graduate!

At last! At long last. I'm done with my 10 presentations. For a while there, I thought I won't be able to finish them within 2 months. But I did! with still a few days left before deadline. hehe. Of course, Jomar Hilario, our mentor said it's okay if we're a bit late but still it's a nice feeling to be able to meet a deadline.
Now, I can breathe easier. My presentations may not be much compared to professional standards but I did spend considerable time and effort in doing them. I sacrificed sleep for them. hehe. And in the process, I discovered something about myself. That I can be committed and motivated. Good qualities of a VA. There has never been a boring day since I started on this assignment. At the end of the day, I always feel a sense of accomplishment. So thank you, Jomar for giving us this training.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...