Saturday, March 26, 2011

How to use Evernote

Evernote is one program I got excited about when Jomar Hilario discussed it on our VA seminar. This is one tool that I really need 'coz I'm kind of forgetful, that's why I have my kid's old spare school notebooks always on hand so that I can write down my notes. I have separate notebooks for my to-do-list, recipes, activities for the month/year, reminders, things to buy, etc. It's a hassle sometimes finding the right notebook especially if I'm reading and I come across some interesting and informative articles.

And then comes Evernote! With Evernote I can capture and make note of everything and Evernote will keep it all safe.
It works like a personal digital assistant and can help you remember, organize, and find things.

And it's free! You can use Evernote to create notes, clip interesting web pages, store PDFs, snap photos, grab a screenshot, share notebooks with other Evernote users, and these can all be available on your PC, phone, other mobile devices, and on the web and can be accessed anywhere you have an internet connection. It even recognizes notes in images and hand-written scribbles and makes them searchable by keywords, notebooks, and tags. It works in Internet Explorer, Firefox, and other browsers. It is a truly great tool to make Virtual Assistant's lives easier.

So are you ready to have a superhuman memory? Join me and let's discover the wonders of Evernote!
Ma.theresa_How to Use Evernote

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...