Friday, March 25, 2011

Dropbox, finally!

I can't believe it's nearly two months since I attended Jomar Hilario's VA seminar and I haven't posted a single presentation but it doesn't mean I haven't been working on my VA assignment. It's just that I keep learning something new along the way that I also keep revising my work. But finally, I'm almost finished with nine of my presentations. I only need one more. For now, I'm going to post only one to see how it looks on my blog. So here's dropbox for you.

Did I mention I like dropbox? Here's an incident that made me appreciate dropbox even more. My 5-year-old neighbor did something to my powerpoint presentation while I was at the neighborhood sari-sari store. Because when I returned, 8 slides were missing. But before I went into panic, good thing I remembered that dropbox can restore deleted files. So thank you, dropbox!

Ma.Theresa_How to use dropbox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...