Monday, February 7, 2011

VA Seminar

Hi, Everyone!
      Finally, I was able to attend Jomar Hilario's Virtual Assistant Seminar last Saturday, Feb. 5. It was good to be there. Exciting. Fun. Seeing Jomar in person and being in the same room with like-minded people. Most of them professionals with backgrounds in IT, real estate, online tutoring, sales, etc. A bit intimidating for a simple stay-at-home single mom like me but then I remembered that we were there for the same reasons and that is to be able to work from home, earn additional income, learn new skills, and spend more time with family.

                                      http://www.flickr.com/photos/

      So this beautiful monday morning, the first thing I did was to open my email and download the copy of the presentation from the seminar which Jomar has kindly sent us participants. I'm now reviewing the lessons and requirements and for the next severals days and weeks even, my time will be occupied with completing the assignment Jomar has given us to be able to graduate with flying colors. I am confident that I can finish the assignment within the 2 month time frame.Looking forward to learning new skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...